Bilingual Accounting Manager
The Bilingual Accounting Manager is a hands-on team player responsible for managing a team of nine accounting specialists. Because many of our suppliers are in Latin America, you will have the opportunity to use your English and Spanish skills in this key role. In addition to core accounting responsibilities, your most important job will be to build and develop a high performing work team.
- Coach and mentor team of accounting specialists, contribution to each employee’s professional development and career progression
- Learn responsibilities of and provide back up for staff accountant, credit, accounts receivable, and accounts payable positions
- Reconcile bank and general ledger reports, generate trial balances, manage internal controls, and ensure timely and accurate period end closings
- Review fixed asset depreciation schedule, analyze information for company borrowing base, monitor cash requirements, oversee preparation of selling expense reports and intercompany financials, and recommend vendor credit limit advancements as needed
- Assist with financial and bank audits, tax filings, and preparation of company operating budgets
- Provide support to CFO and Director of Accounting positions and work on special projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) language skills required
- 5+ years of diverse accounting experience required
- B.S. in finance, accounting, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Strong leadership skills and previous supervisory experience required
- Intermediate Excel proficiency required
- Hands-on, detailed, and organized team player required
Please click the blue "Apply Now" link below to be directly to our Applicant Tracking System to submit a resume and letter of interest to be considered for this position.