SFI is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our Operations team in our Watsonville headquarters. This position provides administrative support to teams across the company, coordinates office activities and appearance, and oversees the day-to-day activities of front desk operations.
Office Management (25%)
- Maintains overall office cleanliness, sanitization, and organization in common areas, conference rooms, and supply rooms, and decorates office for holidays.
- Manages relationship with cleaning service and obtains quotes for additional office and cleaning services as needed.
- Maintains appropriate inventory of office and janitorial supplies, sources cost effective vendors, and orders new items as needed, being mindful of company’s sustainability initiatives.
- · Assists in planning, set up, and clean up for onsite client and employee events.
- · Creates shipping labels for FedEx, DHL, and other outgoing packages as needed.
- Maintains a safe work environment in compliance with OSHA, food safety, and CTPAT requirements.
Administrative Support (65%)
- Provides ongoing administrative support to various departments, including creating documents, running reports, data entry, reconciliation, and paperwork tracking.
- Manages internal processes such as Certificates of Insurance for suppliers and customers.
- Completes project work and ad hoc support for programs and events, such as trade show registration, creating new hire folders, ordering/distributing employee holiday gifts, and ordering flowers for employee life events.
- Serves as designated onsite Notary Public.
Front Desk Management (10%):
- · Creates a positive and welcoming office environment for employees and visitors.
- Answers light phones, welcomes guests, and manages conference rooms.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and packages.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years related experience
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish preferred
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to multitask and work effectively with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Positive attitude, customer service mindset, and willingness to do whatever needs to be done
- Personable and welcoming with an innate sense of integrity, confidentiality, discretion, and tact
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities with a strong team spirit; sense of humor a plus
- Ability to work standard hours of 7:45 am – 4:30/5:00 pm Monday – Friday and infrequent evening or weekend hours; as the sole contributor in this role, reliable attendance is a must
Please click the blue "Apply Now" link below to be directly to our Applicant Tracking System to submit a resume and letter of interest to be considered for this position.