Bilingual Global Sourcing Manager
The Bilingual Global Sourcing Manager identifies and develops new supply opportunities, facilitates the supplier approval process, and negotiates contracts. This role is responsible for growing the business through new initiatives and projects with existing suppliers and evaluating and proposing investments and support opportunities with new suppliers.
- Search, identify, and engage new key potential suppliers.
- Qualify leads and manage approval process for new and previously inactive suppliers.
- Develop plan, budget, and deliverables for achieving new supplier approvals; evaluate and propose investments and support opportunities.
- Source suppliers for sales team leads and educate sales team on potential supply opportunities.
- Plan programs by commodity per growing season and origin with sales team and provide updates on crop status
- Provide support to sales, supply, and quality/food safety teams during supplier visits and supplier qualification process.
- Work with Director of Supply Management to assess department hiring needs and staff training.
- Actively participate in department, division, and company meetings as well as internal committees.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years related experience in supplier management and development
- BS in International Business, Biologic Sciences, Agribusiness, or Supplier Management (or equivalent additional experience)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Intermediate proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Skilled problem solver with the ability to exercise good judgment with minimal work direction
- Well organized, self-starter with the ability to multitask and work effectively with conflicting priorities and changing deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities and strong team spirit; good sense of humor a plus
- Requires up to 30% domestic and international travel
The target hiring range for this position is: $80,000 - $120,000 per year. Compensation is based on a variety of relevant factors, including prior work experience, skills, professional qualifications, and internal pay equity.
Please click the blue "Apply Now" link below to be directly to our Applicant Tracking System to submit a resume and letter of interest to be considered for this position.